Fenestra Holdings Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.Fenestra.io you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fenestra Holdings Limited of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.Fenestra.io (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to the Fenestra Service and establish an Account with us, set-up a campaign, make a payment and when you report a problem with our site or service. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, company name and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and device type;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- All data on search www.Fenestra.io (any such information gathered is available in the public domain).
- Information or data you submit to the Site. This would include information about you, including messages, documents uploaded and email addresses.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide the Fenestra Service to you and enable you to access and use the Fenestra Platform; to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already subscribed to or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which you have previously subscribed to. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the Account registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site and the Fenestra Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and the Fenestra Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and the Fenestra Platform about services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in connection with the provision of the Fenestra Service to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Fenestra Holdings Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fenestra Holdings Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use from time to time to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Below we provide details of our cookies policy including the types of cookies we use and purposes for which they are used:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how our visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our website’s permission. They remember that you have visited our website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of the website. If you need more information about cookies such as what they do, how they work and how to enable/disable them, please go to www.aboutcookies.org .
- Social Sharing Tools. We use social sharing tools, widgets and plug-ins to allow our users to interact with different social networks. Cookies provided by Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram and Google may collect information about your browser and usage data.